- All guests will be subjected to bag search at all entrance gates.
- For security and safety reasons, Formula E reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse entry to any ticketholder or to remove any ticketholder from the event venue.
- In an event of an emergency situation, please listen carefully to instructions given by event and security staff.
- We strongly advise that children under 5 years of age do not attend the event for safety and other operational reasons
- Please bring enough cash – there are no ATMs inside the event venue. Credit card payment is accepted by some of our vendors.
Rain and Inclement Weather
- It’s a rain or shine event so expect the best but be prepared for rain.
- No umbrellas are allowed on Grandstands.
- The schedule for the Race and its proposed format are only provisional and are subject to change if necessary due to adverse weather conditions or other reasons.
Guests are not allowed to bring the following list of items into the event venue:
- Musical instrument or amplification equipment
- Flags (except for national and team flags)
- Banner larger than 500mm (h) x 800mm (w)
- Glass (including bottles)
- Outside food and beverage (excluding baby’s food)
- Chairs or stools
- Audio recording devices
- Pets or animals
- Fireworks, sparklers and explosives
- Illegal drugs
- Remote controlled crafts and drones
- Non-collapsible prams, strollers and infant car seats
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollers skates
- Laser pointers
- Loud hailers
- Unauthorised advertising materials or flyers
- Items that could be used as a weapon
- Prohibited items by legislation