Our grandstand zones give you three exhilarating options for viewing the races. As a grandstand ticketholder, you also enjoy complimentary entry to Allianz E-Village.
Guest Flow for Grandstands Ticket Holder
- For first time entry, Grandstand ticket holders can only enter at the respective Entry for the designated Grandstands. Guests will need to present their QR code at the Entrances;
- Observation Wheel Grandstands (B, C) at Entry 1.
- Lung Wo Road Grandstands (D, E, F, G, K) at Entry 4.
- Tamar Park Grandstands (H, J) at Entry 6.
- All ticket holders will be subject to a bag search upon arrival at the venue. Please familiarize yourself with prohibited items by viewing our house rules at https://hkformulae.com/enquiry/house-rules/;
- Upon scanning the Grandstand tickets, guests will receive a wristband for the day;
- After receiving the wristband, guests can enter any of the Allianz E-Villages;
- Please be aware that Grandstands are FREE SEATING WITHIN THE RESPECTIVE GRANDSTANDS.
- Guests are strongly recommended to arrive by public transportation. No parking is available.
Tamar Park Grandstand
Situated next to the Allianz E-Village, the Tamar Park Grandstand provides fans with spectacular views of the start-finish line and back straight, where the drivers will be looking for overtaking opportunities.
Lung Wo Road Grandstand
With its large capacity and convenient location at the end of the main straight, the Lung Wo Road Grandstand is perfect for those looking to soak up all the atmosphere and excitement of the race.
Observation Wheel Grandstand
For dramatic racing action, the Observation Wheel Grandstand offers a spectacular perspective with views over one of the circuit’s two thrilling hairpin turns.
|Single Day Pass||HK$2,880||HK$1,440|
Lung Wo Road
|Single Day Pass||HK$2,380||HK$1,190|
Grandstand Seating Map
*Concession Passes are available for children aged 5-12 and adults over 65