- All fans will be subject to security screening and bag checks as they enter the event venue.
- In the unlikely event of an emergency, please listen carefully to the public announcements and follow the instructions as provided by event and security staff.
- Cash is the main method of payment for goods and services at the 2017 HKT Hong Kong E-Prix while some outlets will also accept major credit cards. Please bring enough cash with you as there are no ATM facilities inside the event venue.
- Children over 120 cm in height (regardless of age) will require a ticket to enter the event venue. Children under the height of 120 cm must be accompanied by an adult at all times and cannot occupy a seat at the Grandstand.
- The Organiser of the HKT Hong Kong E-Prix reserves the right to refuse entry to any ticketholder, and to remove any individual from the event venue for any health, safety and/or security reasons.
Rain and Inclement Weather
- It is a rain or shine event but do check the weather forecast before making your way to the event to ensure you are prepared. If rain is forecasted, we recommend to bring rain coats. The opening of umbrellas within Grandstands and during the Podium Ceremony is prohibited, as it obstructs the view of other spectators. Rain coats are NOT available for sale at the event.
- Race day schedule is subject to change without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances. Please refer to the official event website (http://hkformulae.com/) or Facebook page (www.facebook.com/hkeprix/) for the most up-to-date information.
Guests are not allowed to bring the following list of items into the event venue:
- Outside food and beverage (excluding baby’s food)
- No glass
- No alcohol
- Non-consumable liquids in containers of greater than 100ml
- No Smoking
- Prohibited items by legislation
- Items that could be used as a weapon
- Illegal drugs
- Chemicals, Incendiary devices
- Fireworks, sparklers and explosives
- Pets or animals
- Large objects such as suite case / bags or items too large
- Remote controlled crafts and drones
- Non-collapsible prams, strollers and infant car seats
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and roller skates
- Chairs or stools
- Laser pointers, Electronic transmitting equipment
- Loud hailers
- Unauthorised advertising materials or flyers
- Large Photography Equipment (e.g. Tripods)
- Musical instrument or amplification equipment
- No flags (except for national and team flags)
- Banner larger than 500mm(h) x 800mm (w)