October 8 (Saturday) and 9 (Sunday): 10:00am – 8:00pm
Last entry for both days: 7:00pm
In keeping with Formula E’s message of sustainability and zero emissions, we strongly recommend you to arrive by public transportation. It’s important to note that no parking is available at or around the event venue.
Entrance 1 – Observation Wheel Grandstand (A, B, C)
By MTR: Exit from Central or Hong Kong Stations. Walk towards the Pier 7 along Sky Bridge and take escalator down to ground floor. Walk towards Hong Kong Observation Wheel to arrive at Entrance 1.
By Ferry: Take the Star Ferry to Central Pier. Turn left after disembarking and walk towards Hong Kong Observation Wheel to arrive at Entrance 1.
By Bus: Guests can alight at Central Pier and walk towards Hong Kong Observation Wheel to arrive at Entrance 1.
Entrance 2 – Lung Wo Road Grandstand (D, E, F, G)
By MTR: Use Exit K (Statue Square) at Central Station. Turn right and use pedestrian crossing on Charter Road. Go through the Statue Square Subway to arrive at Entrance 2.
By Bus: Guests can alight at Central bus stops and walk towards the General Post office to arrive at Entrance 2.
Entrance 3 – Tamar Park Grandstand (H, J)
By MTR: Use Exit A (Admiralty Centre) at Admiralty Station. Use the footbridge and skywalk to walk towards Entrance 3 in Tamar Park, next to Central Government Office.
About Grandstand Ticket and Wristband
1. Ticketholders must enter the venue at their respective Grandstand entrance upon first arrival for both Saturday 8 October and Sunday 9 October. Please ensure that you arrive at the correct gate as listed on your ticket.
2. To help us reduce the queues at entrances, please print and bring a physical copy of your eTicket on Saturday and Sunday. Your QR code will be scanned on both days.
3. Do not fold across the QR code.
4. If you transfer to a phone, please make sure the QR code can be scanned on full screen with a minimum screen size of 7cm.
5. Guests will receive one wristband valid for each day. Please note that you will receive a different wristband on both days upon first entry.
6. Guests will have access and can move between all 3 eVillage areas. Please show your wristband to staff for exit and re-entry.
7. Guests will have access to any Grandstand seating within your designated area (e.g. A, B and C within Observation Wheel Grandstand only)
8. Grandstand seats are on a first-come basis. We suggest arriving early to secure your preferred seating.
9. Children under the height of 120cm must be accompanied by an adult and cannot occupy a full seat on the stands.
10. Tickets and wristbands are non-transferable. Please do not lose or cut off the wristband as guests will not receive a replacement or permitted for re-entry.
For more information on house rules, please visit here.
Sign up to our mailing list
Here’s what people are saying about the Hong Kong ePrix: